YOUR CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CAN....
- protect your interests by studying the municipal, provincial or federal public administration and advising you of the measures that could affect your business, industry or occupation;
- support your efforts to improve your business performance through career development courses, graduate studies, key information documents and technical assistance;
- use its influence and prestige to promote the business perspective, through reports, petitions or delegations to advise and inform the relevant authorities on issues directly or indirectly affecting your business;
- help you find solutions to business and personal challenges through group problem-solving;
- promote your business and protect it against government interference;
- extend the reach of the Greater ChÃ¢teauguay area through press releases, and by sending representatives to regional, provincial and national conferences;
- create networking opportunities with lecturers who have particular expertise in economic analyses;
- promote the discussion of ideas and potential projects you deem to be of local interest, at meetings and conferences;
- develop contacts between ChÃ¢teauguay-area businesspeople and various local economic stakeholders.
Your membership includes the Chambre de commerce du QuÃ©bec and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Registration fees for the period of September 1, 2011-August 31, 2012:
- $180 for the first member,
- $120 for the second member,
- $90 for each additional member, plus taxes.
You can register by filling out the form in the Member Benefits section.